Recent or Notable Items:.
- December 5. ICERM Workshop on Challenges in 21C Expermental Maths Comp.
- (July 21-25, 2014)
- October 18. Our new Mathematical Finance (MAFFIA) website.
- October 18. Vice Chancellor's Visit to CARMA.
- Sept 19 - Oct 3. AMSI-ANZIAM Lecture Tour by Stephen Boyd.
- Sept 5. Lattice Sums Then and Now is published by Campridge.
- August 12. Find out what CARMA Reads.
- August 1. Find out about Experimental Mathematics being done at CARMA.
- July 25. Notices AMS August Cover article on bits of Pi and G.
- July 25. Feature article on My Experimental Maths Research (Small version)
- July 18. Visualisation at CARMA .
- July 8-12. Mathematics of Planet Earth National Conference in Melbourne.
- June 25. Mathematical Programming special issues in honour of 60th birthday.
- May 10. The CARMA Douglas-Rachford Methods pages.
- Feb 3-7. ANZIAM 13 at CARMA --- and optimization satellite meetings SPOMIII (9-12).
- Jan 15. Lattice Sums website for CUP book.
- Jan 10. Subscribe to my RSS feed (harder in Chrome).
- Dec 10-14. Reproducibility in Comp and Exp Maths at Brown
- Nov 23-25. Workshop on Effective Visualisation in the Mathematical Sciences (EViMS) at CARMA.
- Nov 7. Kurt Mahler's complete works available at CARMA.
- Sept 7. The CARMA Walking on Numbers page.
- Aug 27. Mon 3.00-4.00 weekly: OANTS AG Seminar (Optimization, Analysis & Number Theory)
- July 1. My nephew's ride across Canada to help MS Research.
- June 5. Walk on 100 billion bits of Pi and Wired coverage.
- April 25. Kurt Mahler's complete works coming to CARMA.
- April 15. Explore a walk on billions of digits of Pi.
- March 15. Pi Day in America
- March 12-16. Number Theory Meeting in Memory of
Alf van der Poorten at CARMA
- and March 19-20 at Macquarie
- March 14. 2012 PiDay Resources
- March 1. Convex Functions Honours Course (Thursdays).
- January 10. Choice Outstanding Academic Title for 2011 for Borwein and Vanderwerff, Convex functions: constructions, characterizations and counterexamples, Cambridge, 2010.
- Dec 13. Dr Pi profile in 2011 Newcastle Research brochure.
- Nov 29-Dec 1. JonFest DownUnder at CARMA
- Nov 18. Google Citation Tracker
- Oct 15. Microsoft Top authors in Mathematics
- Oct 13. ScienceDaily
press release on Bailey-Borwein AMS Notices article.
- Sept 21. Read my online articles in The Conversation
- June 16. Second semester AMSI Honours Course on MZVs (Borwein-Zudilin)
- June 2-4. JMB at the World Science Festival
- May 16-20. JonFest at the IRMACS centre. (Pictures and videos of lectures available.)
- April 19. Blue Gene BBP article from Australian. Also Pi, HPCnet and energy.gov.
- April 5. Interactive BBP digit database online.
- March 15. My AGR PiDay Talk V206 at Univ of Newcastle at 10am (Details)
- March 14. My webcast PiDay Talk from University of Technology Sydney
- Details, RECORD Blue-Gene Computations and Press Release
- March 10. Happy Pi Day: The infinite appeal of Pi.
- Feb 1. Newcastle Applied Maths ranked top in Australia.
- Spring 2010 Experimental Maths Australian Maths Sciences Institute Access Grid Honours Course.
- August 23 My battle with Telstra (largely successful).
- March 29 JMB elected Fellow of Australian Academy of Science (Press Release.)
- February 22, 24, 25 Rockafellar talks on Risk on AGR at CARMA.
- February 7 Inverse Symbolic Calculator (ISC) is now at CARMA.
- January 15 Convex Functions (CUP) is in print.
- November 15 Records of CARMA Official Opening
- Spring 2009 Experimental Mathematics Honours Course
- Oct 30 - Nov 1 Official CARMA Opening and Workshop
- August 18 CARMA Multidimensional Integration Workshop
- June 26 The CARMA website is online
- June 10 Our Math Drudge Science and Mathematics blog.
- April 1 My Linked In profile (education, references, etc)
- October 4 Flier for my New Books
- July 16 Math Digital Library is open
- May 12-16 Peter Borwein Birthday Conference
- May 4 My ISI Hot Paper in Math for May 2008