Douglas-Rachford for Combinatorial Optimization
AUTHORS: Francisco J. Aragón Artacho, Jonathan M. Borwein, Matthew K. Tam.
This is the companion webpage for "Recent Results on Douglas-Rachford Methods for Combinatorial Optimization Problems" (preprint).
A 'Nasty' Sudoku
Sudoku Test Libraries
- Interactive Cinderella applets
- ksudoku16 - contains 16 by 16 instances generated with KSudoku.
- ksudoku25 - contains 25 by 25 instances generated with KSudoku.
- Dukuso's top95 and top1465 - contains 9 by 9 instances frequently used by programmers for testing.
- Gordon Royle's mimimum Sudoku - contains 9 by 9 instances with 17 entries (best known lower bound for a unique solution).
- reglib-1.3 - contains 9 by 9 instances suited to various human-style techniques.
Last updated 9th May 2013.
- Our Douglas-Rachford implementation (C++). For a copy of the source code, contact .