- CARMA-GTA DISCRETE MATHEMATICS INSTRUCTIONAL SEMINAR
- Speaker: Prof Brian Alspach, CARMA, The University of Newcastle
- Title: The Edmonds-Fulkerson matroid partition theorem
- Location: Room V129, Mathematics Building (Callaghan Campus) The University of Newcastle
- Time and Date: 3:00 pm, Thu, 5th May 2011
We meet this Thursday at the usual time when I will show you a nice application of the Edmonds-Fulkerson matroid partition theorem, namely, I'll prove that Paley graphs have Hamilton decompositions (an unpublished result).
- [Permanent link]