- CARMA DISCRETE MATHEMATICS INSTRUCTIONAL SEMINAR
- Speaker: Prof. Brian Alspach, CARMA, The University of Newcastle
- Title: The Anatomy of a Famous Conjecture
- Location: Room V129, Mathematics Building (Callaghan Campus) The University of Newcastle
- Time and Date: 3:00 pm, Thu, 12th Apr 2012
In my opinion, the most significant unsolved problem in graph decompositions is the cycle double conjecture. This begins a series of talks on this conjecture in terms of background, relations to other problems and partial results.
- [Permanent link]