- CARMA OANT SEMINAR
- Speaker: Dr Yoshitaka Sasaki, Osaka University of Health and Sport Sciences
- Title: On poly-Euler numbers and the related L-function
- Location: Room V205, Mathematics Building (Callaghan Campus) The University of Newcastle
- Access Grid Venue: UNewcastle [ENQUIRIES]
- Time and Date: 3:00 pm, Mon, 4th Mar 2013
In 1997, Kaneko introduced the poly-Bernoulli number. Poly-Euler numbers are introduced as a generalization of the Euler numbers in a manner similar to the introduction of the poly-Bernoulli numbers. In my talk, some properties of poly-Euler numbers, for example, explicit formulas, sign change, Clausen-von Staudt type formula, combinatorial interpretations and so on are showed.
This research is a joint work with Yasuo Ohno.
- [Permanent link]