- CARMA DISCRETE MATHEMATICS SEMINAR
- Speaker: Prof Brian Alspach, CARMA, The University of Newcastle
- Title: The Oberwolfach Problem Re-Visited
- Location: Room V129, Mathematics Building (Callaghan Campus) The University of Newcastle
- Time and Date: 4:00 pm, Thu, 8th May 2014
This year is the fiftieth anniversary of Ringel's posing of the well-known graph decomposition problem called the Oberwolfach problem. In this series of talks, I shall examine what has been accomplished so far, take a look at current work, and suggest a possible new avenue of approach. The material to be presented essentially will be self-contained.
- [Permanent link]