- GROUPS AND GEOMETRY RHD MEETING
- Speaker: Mr Ben Brawn, School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, The University of Newcastle
- Title: Groups and Geometry RHD meeting
- Location: Room V206, Mathematics Building (Callaghan Campus) The University of Newcastle
- Time and Date: 2:00 pm, Tue, 19th Aug 2014
Ben will attempt to articulate what he has been meaning to work on. That is, choosing representatives with smallest 1-norm in an effort to find a nice bound on the number of vertices on level 1 of the corresponding rooted almost quasi-regular tree with 1 defect, and other ideas on choosing good representatives.
- [Permanent link]