- CARMA SEMINAR
- Location: Room V206, Mathematics Building (Callaghan Campus) The University of Newcastle
- Dates: 1:00 pm, Thu, 4th Dec 2014 - 3:00 pm, Thu, 4th Dec 2014
- Talks by RHD students who will be presenting at the AustMS conference in Melbourne the following week.
- Speaker: Cameron Rogers, School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, The University of Newcastle
- Title: Using Random walks to estimate the shape of Folner Sets
(Groups & Dynamics Special Session)
- Speaker: Ben Carter, The University of Newcastle
- Title: Adaptive assessment for differing maths backgrounds?
(Maths Education Special Session)
- Speaker: Ohad Giladi, CARMA, The University of Newcastle
- Title: Small ball estimates for quasi norms
(Operator Algebra/ Functional Analysis Special Session)
- [Permanent link]