- AMSI SUMMER SCHOOL LECTURE
- Speaker: Prof Rick Middleton, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, The University of Newcastle
- Title: Stability Analysis of a class of 2D Systems
- Location: Room VG07, Mathematics Building (Callaghan Campus) The University of Newcastle
- Dates: 2:00 pm, Thu, 15th Jan 2015 - 3:30 pm, Thu, 15th Jan 2015
In this talk I will discuss a class of systems evolving over two independent variables, which we refer to as "2D". For the class considered, extensions of ODE Lyapunov stability analysis can be made to ensure different forms of stability of the system. In particular, we can describe sufficient conditions for stability in terms of the divergence of a vector Lyapunov function.
- [Permanent link]