- CARMA DISCRETE MATHEMATICS SEMINAR
- Speaker: Dr Yuqing Lin, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, The University of Newcastle
- Title: Edge disjoint perfect matchings in regular graph
- Location: Room V31, Mathematics Building (Callaghan Campus) The University of Newcastle
- Time and Date: 3:00 pm, Thu, 13th Aug 2015
Existing of perfect matchings in regular graph is a fundamental problem in graph theory, and it closely model many real world problems such as broadcasting and network management. Recently, we have studied the number of edge disjoint perfect matching in regular graph, and using some well-known results on the existence of perfect matching and operations forcing unique perfect matchings in regular graph, we are able to make some pleasant progress. In this talk, we will present the new results and briefly discuss the proof.
- [Permanent link]